HELP US RAISE THE SAIL!
Contribute to our summer sailing and support local, accessible sailing on Narragansett Bay! Help us to reach our goal by June 1st to join our efforts and help our participants PREVAIL!
Ways to contribute:
- Bring your friends, family, or team any one of our upcoming events during the summer of 2019. Stay tuned for details.
- Raise funds as a sailing team or group.
- Mail a check to: Sail To Prevail P.O. Box 1264 Newport, RI 02840
- Giving levels include the opportunity to bring your family, co-workers, teammates, or friends to sail with us.
- Sponsor Opportunities- have your corporate, team, or family name on our hulls, boom, or sails.
Corporate and individual benefits
$50,000 Recognition on sails of Sail To Prevail Fleet
$25,000 Twenty-five person sail with Sail To Prevail
$10,000 Ten person sail
$5,000 Five person sail
$1,000 Recognition in Sail To Prevail materials and annual report
Additional sponsorship and giving opportunities available, please
email Paul Callahan
2019 Sail To Prevail Events
June 9 – Belle Haven Challenge Cup (Greenwich, CT)
June 29 – Sail To Prevail Newport Commissioning – Stay tuned for more details
Please visit our website again for other event dates and details
Additional Ways To Help
- Volunteer at an event, our office or with our programming. Contact our sailing director for more information
- If you have sailed with us, please let us know your thoughts or tell your story so that we can share it with others
- You can also support Sail To Prevail by spreading the word – please
- “Like” us on Instagram and Facebook
In more than 35 years of operating Sail To Prevail, we have never needed to turn away a participant due to their lack of funds. Scholarships are available through the generosity of Sail To Prevail’s contributors, and we are grateful to everyone who supports our mission. Please consider joining our efforts to help our participants PREVAIL!